with Richard Creightmore & Jewels Rocka
29 February – 1 March 2020
9.30 am – 5 pm (2 days)
CERES, Brunswick East, Victoria
This workshop focuses on the identification and healing of earth pathologies. Being able to transform the vibrational field where there is geopathic stress is a vital part of all geomantic practices, including designing and healing homes; the health of the land and its occupants; working with sacred space and nature spirits; and clearing earthbound ghosts.
We will explore the nature, causes, types, signs, and medical and social symptoms of geopathic stress. You will learn a range of techniques to neutralise or heal disturbed earth energies, and an introduction to communication with etheric and astral earth beings. You will discover your personal strengths using a variety of systems.
- The Geomantic Mantle: historical and contemporary perspectives of the geomantic legacy; work ethics, boundaries and responsibilities
- Protection and Transformation: psychic protection with a focus on dowsing and geomantic work
- Spirit of Place: communication with the genius loci
- Earth Dowsing Skills: learning to dowse, including styles and protocols; equipment and maintenance; chart and map dowsing
- Geopathic Stress: Chinese and Western perspectives; underground water, mineral deposits, geological faults, radon gas
- Earth Acupuncture: using earth acupuncture for transforming information fields, acupuncture points, needling techniques and practice
- Remedial Techniques: other neutralising techniques, including working with crystals, talismans and other remedies; permanent needles and cairns, their placement and tuning
- Tree Spirits: an Introduction to working with tree spirits and wands, with a focus on earth acupuncture
- Geomantic Protocol: guidelines for working a site
- Site and Practical Work
Enrolments now open
Payment options and plans available
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn with UK-based Jewels Rocka of Land and Spirit, a professional geomancer working in the field. Jewels has been practicing feng shui, geomancy, counselling, astrology and shiatsu for over 25 years in many parts of the world. Her passion for the work, and her down-to-earth and engaging teaching style makes her workshops incredibly informative and lots of fun.
Take the plunge and change the way you experience the world.
Come and join us at one of our workshops and develop your geomantic eyes.
As well as providing the theory and history underpinning geomancy, our workshops are very hands-on, bringing in a lot of practical work and site visits, so you’ll come away confident to start using everything you’ve learnt.
Sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with any changes or new workshops released.
The content and dates presented here are an example of subjects included in the program. We reserve the right to alter, substitute or re-program the content as necessary.