We’ve been working on restructuring our workshop offerings and have some exciting changes to this September’s workshop.
The ‘Earth Reading’ class will now be held over two days, on Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 September 2018, and has a new lower price. While the focus of this workshop will remain the same, some content has changed – see below for the new class outline.
Join us for the weekend and learn to read subtle energies and extend your connection with your environment, to heal others and yourself. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a professional geomancer working in the field. Jewels’s passion for the work, and her down-to-earth and engaging teaching style makes her workshops incredibly informative and lots of fun.
Contact us for more information or to enrol.
Stayed tuned for more on our other workshops, further announcements coming soon!
with Jewels Rocka
15–16 September 2018
9.30 am – 5 pm (Sat & Sun)
held at CERES, Brunswick East
A sound foundation in the practices of Geomancy, or Earth Reading. You will gain an understanding of the relationships between human activity and environments as we explore site energetics, earth psychology, omens and various systems of geomantic divination. You will learn to differentiate and diagnose earth energies, while focusing on their effect on communities and individual destinies. You will be given the knowledge to heal and create change for a better earth, enhancing spaces and the fortunes of communities, family, friends and clients. Bring in a floor plan of your house and assess the energetics of your home.
- The Geomantic Perspective – context and definitions; stages and states of geomantic consciousness; the Tao of geomancy; practices and techniques; the geomantic mantle, boundaries and responsibilities
- Psychic Protection – with a focus on reading and channelling; auric defences and maintenance; the shamanic powerbase
- Types of Reading – divination skills and techniques; Aristotelian elements, associations and uses as a remedial focus
- Spirit of Place – naming and framing
- Introduction to Dowsing – earth energies and their qualities; solutions and enhancements for various situations
- Site Energetics – in the built and natural form; qi qualities and analysis; yin and yang and human endeavour; reading the macro and micro environment; the ‘Big Nine’
- Introduction to Technopathic Stress – hazards and solutions; sick building syndrome
- Omens in Geomantic Practice – relevance, analysis and interpretation; reading the bones
- Putting it together – site survey; practice reading the environment in the local area; street walk and analysis
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
Contact us to enrol now or to learn more.
Come and join us at
one of our workshops and
develop your geomantic eyes